AIRCLASSICS HS-1A HEADSET
Now with New Flex Boom Microphone!
Good communications are essential for a successful flight. ASA provides this in the HS-1A with the most advanced technology, maximum comfort, high-quality components, and sleek look — all for a reasonable price!
Designed, engineered, and manufactured by experts in the headset business, ASA is so confident in the quality, the HS-1A is guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original owner.
Protect your hearing, don’t miss any radio calls, and be certain your transmissions are heard with this feature-rich, value-priced headset.
- Earcups of high-density acoustic foam for best passive noise attenuation
- Has noise reduction rating (NRR) 23 dB
- High fidelity speakers for clear, natural sound
- Electret, noise-canceling flex-boom microphone reduces background noise and allows clearest voice transmission
- Gold-plated microphone and headphone plugs ensure best connection and resist corrosion
- High-grade, multi-strand wire improves cable life
- Stereo/mono capability
- Large, dual controls for quick, easy volume adjustment of each ear
- Microphone muff
- Adjustable headband with easy thumb screws eliminates "hot spots" and accommodates eyeglasses and any head size
- Quality foam ear seals and light weight add to overall comfort
- Sleek, all-black design with ASA silver wings tastefully silk-screened on each earcup
- Sturdy and reliable — yet reasonably priced for maximum value
- Lifetime warranty
- The ultimate in comfort and fit
- Fits most major brands of headsets
Replace worn-out or uncomfortable earseals and enjoy increased comfort, improved noise protection, and better communications. The properties of the inner gel material allow it to flow naturally, distribute pressure evenly, and conform to head and facial contours. The result is absolutely the finest fit available.
ACOUSTIC FOAM EARSEALS
- Soft and light, yet rugged
- Fits most major brands of headsets
Replace your worn-out earseals and enjoy increased comfort, improved noise protection, and better communications.
CLOTH EARSEAL COVERS
- Provides the ultimate in comfort
- Fits most major brands of headsets/earseals
- 100% Cotton
Adding earseal covers is an easy and inexpensive headset upgrade that can make a big difference in comfort. These earseal covers improve comfort by creating a soft contact surface between your headset's earseals and the area on and around your ears. Made of cool cotton cloth, they also provide thermal protection in both hot and cold temperatures, absorbing perspiration when it's hot and helping to keep ears warm and cozy in the cold.
The Microphone Muff is the easiest and most effective way to protect your headset microphone and improve transmission clarity.
- Made of acoustically transparent Sonic FoamTM
- Protects against moisture, dirt, and debris
- Helps eliminate excess wind and background noise
Hypo-allergenic and washable for years of trouble-free use! Simply pull the Microphone Muff over your headset mic and secure with included O-ring.
This rugged adapter/extension allows you to easily convert your general aviation fixed-wing headset for use in a helicopter.
- Increase headset versatility
- Compatible with all general aviation headsets
Features shielded tensile strength wire and a polyurethane casing.
A portable push-to-talk switch (PTT) for use with any general aviation headset, intercom, and radio.
Good communications are essential to a successful flight. This convenient switch mounts to the yoke with a velcro strap, allowing pilots to use their thumb to push the button and communicate with ATC, Unicom, or other aircraft. This eliminates the distraction of picking up the microphone, for hands-free communication that keeps pilots focused on flying the aircraft. Particularly useful for rental aircraft, which typically might not have push-to-talk switches installed.
- Low-profile ergonomic button
- Superior contact switch
- Heavy-duty gold-plated plugs and jack
- Durable, shield coiled cord
- Hook and loop mounting strap
- Plugs into aircraft radio or intercom
- Molded strain relief